Monday, January 28, 2013

Goals and objectives

What I want is to have a nice and secure location to display all my work whether it's my animated work or my illustrations. It would be helpful to have everything in one location, mainly so that I can build off of after graduating the Institute and so management can be a lot easier. I would like to have a site that I can show to major studios, like Titmouse, Cartoon Network, or Nickelodeon as my portfolio, as well as a place where I can post works in progress. I have to be real careful because one of the things I wish to really emphasize is my specific field of animation, 2D digital, as well as my overall visual style (which stems towards a Japanese style).
For organization, my animated work should be the most prominent category displayed. I still would like to have my illustrated work present, but in its own category.

No comments:

Post a Comment